Wednesday, January 23

MLK weekend blur

So MLK weekend just passed and I had a wonderful three days off.  We got a few projects done around the house and I got some sewing done. 

We took Micaela to Ikea and she purchased a pink desk chair with her Christmas money.  She was so excited.  (No, we did not plan to match her outfit to the chair, somehow it just worked out that way!)

The dresden blog hop is next week and I made a practice dresden. I love how this looks, just need to figure out something clever to make with it.

Most of the stuff I am sewing these days is for the swaps I am participating in so I won't show the items until the gals receive them.  In the meantime, here is a sneak peak. 

Patchwork something

Bright color something
 
Hope your weekend was great!

1 comment:

  1. great chair Micaela! My daughter has the same one upstairs. Hope we get to see some of your swap items at B&B next month!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: