Wednesday, January 23

Modern Earthy Zipper Pouch

Here is a zipper pouch I made as a thank you gift for one of the speakers a couple of weeks ago.  This is the pouch I gave the person who presented at my rainwater harvesting seminar. 

I absolutely (heart) this fabric.  It's from Michael Miller's Eco Collection and called Save Water & Energy!  I love it because it's everything I try to promote in our city.


Here is a close up of the Earth charm I attached to the zipper.  I found these earthy charms at Oriental Trading and went bananas because I thought they were so darn cute. 

I used a bright yellow gingham for the seamless lining because it's easier to find stuff when you have light colored lining.

I wish I could buy a bolt of this fabric and keep it forever (yes, I am crazy like that)!  Thanks for stopping by! 

PS:  If you love this and want one, they are available in my Etsy Store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: