Monday, December 14

NCAA Zipper Pouches


Here is a recent group of Zipper Pouches.  I took a few days to get caught up on orders before Thanksgiving and this was what I was able to "produce".  Pouches include Baylor University, Florida State University, University of Oklahoma, University of Texas, University of Tennessee, Oklahoma State University, University of Kansas and Stephen F. Austin University.    All these pouches are available at my Etsy Store  www.etsy.com/shop/mcsqrd.  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Wheelchair Lightweight

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Travel Wheelchairs

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments: