Wednesday, January 30

Sew Much to do!

I have sew much to do and I am basically too busy to go to work.  Ha!  I wish that excuse would work for my boss!  Sad thing is, when I am at work, all I can think is "I am too busy to go home".  Do you hear the violins playing sympathy music for me???  Ugh, the story of a working Mom!

Besides the Etsy orders, I am in the process of finishing up swap items for my partners in Austria, Ontario, Utah and 2 in Texas.  I am been sewing alot and will hopefully be posting pictures of everything in the coming weeks. 

In addition to the swaps, I am hosting a Sewing Baby Shower for one of my dear sewing friends in less than two weeks.  I am excited about the shower because I haven't had an opportunity to host one in a while, all of my girlfriends had their babies 8 to 5 years ago. 

I was originally going to host the shower at our home but decided the the new fabric store in my neighborhood would be a fun option since all of the ladies that are invited to this particular shower are members of the Plano Quilt Guild

During the shower we are all going to decorate plain bibs for the baby.  Isn't that fun? 

Here is the invitation. 


The colors for baby Diana and pinks, black & white.  I am excited to make some baby items in those colors.  I better get going.  Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: