Over the holidays I did some organizing in my paper craft room. I've decided that if I am not going to do paper crafts I need to get rid of some of this stuff. So now, I am making an effort to make more cards and use up some supplies. I have years of SU stuff that I am cleaning out. I have given tons (maybe not tons but certainly many pounds) of older swap card fronts and scraps from my demonstrator days to one of my former customers who makes cards for Hospice and I have donated some of my surplus tools and things to some teacher friends that need stuff for their classrooms.
So back to making a card... I made one. Nothing fancy. Here it is. Sorry it's not a "staged" picture, I literally took a quick snapshot with my phone right before putting it in the mail. I used the Alphalicious cartridge and a variety of SU cardstocks (once upon a time I knew all the colors, right now they escape me).