Tuesday, January 29

Dare to Dresden Thank You!

What a fun day yesterday was.  I have been been blogging for 5 years and I had more fun yesterday than ever before.  It was hard to concentrate on my work at the office with my email chime on my phone going off throughout the day.  Mil Gracias, many thanks to everyone.  There were more than 500 visits to my blog, more than 100 comments and many new followers.   Thank you to everyone who commented and decided to follow. 

Tonight I was visitng the Sew We Quilt blog to grab the list for Day #4 and I browsed at the recap of Day #3, as I scrolled down to see the wonderful top picks and was shocked to see my little Dresden Stool picked for Most Creative!  Oh my goodness was I shocked!  The whole house was asleep so I had to dash down stairs and wake up my husband to tell him the wonderful news. 

I won a set of the "I Like You" fabric by Amy Sedaris (Windham Fabric). Woo Hoo! I didn't even realize there was prizes!   I knew that Windham Fabrics was a sponsor but I did not know how the prizes worked.  This is their site!

Check out: http://www.sewwequilt.com/2013/01/day-3-of-dare-to-dresden-blog-hop-with.html

Thanks again for a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you won these fabrics!
    fabrics are always welcome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually did not win....you won for the top 3 that day..sorry...
    at the end we choose all those who are in the top 3 for that day or for all those who participated or for those who left comments...

    YOU won for overall participation ...lol you must of known...I had no idea of course you wrote this...so are you not one surprised lady..please send me details where to send...our sponsors do not pay for shipping although I will say I make up for it with extras...madamesamm@me.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments: