Saturday, January 12

Daffodils 2013

If you have read my blog the last couple of years, you know that I am "into" growing daffodils.  It's a fairly new hobby that I started in 2010 when I started a program centered around daffodils at the city.

The week of Christmas when I was surfing the internet, I spotted some daffodils on sale at an online store and could not resist buying a few more bulbs.  I have never purchased bulbs online so we will see how this goes.  I got the bulbs last week and I finally got around to planting them yesterday because it had been really cold and wet outside.


For now our patio table is serving as kind of a plant stand. I have all of the varieties labeled with plastic spoons and spreaders that I save from fast food purchases (you know I am into reusing stuff).  The pots in the back are 10" and the pots in the second row are 8".   Be assured I will post pictures of their progress in the weeks to come.  (I tend to watch them like a hawk...lol).  Thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: