Tuesday, January 8

Thank You Gifts

I kicked off 2013 at work by hosting a day full of Green Seminars on January 5th.

The speakers I booked for these seminars have become dear friends so I wanted to make them a little something to show my gratitude for spending their day off to come teach our residents about rain water harvesting and daffodils.

Here's what I made:

Looks like a small stack of stuff, but this was about 8 hours of sewing!  I guess next time I need to use more batting so the stack can be taller...lol.  This is five zipper bags and three mug rugs, believe it or not!

I'll show them each individually so this post won't be picture heavy.  I am having some issues with blogger and lately adding on each picture is a real challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: