Made another throw pillow for the guestroom/sewing room bed. After this I think I am kinda done...lol. I've had this in my head for a while and finally had some time to make it.
This is made from a block in the quilt panel of the Brittish SEW fabric by the Henley Studio and Makower. I got it at the Quilt Asylum back in the fall last year. It coordinates with the fabric I used for Micaela's sewing machine cover. I wish I could find more of this fabric and store it forever because I think it's so cute.
sewing machine cover. I used the same format as the M pillow next to it (I now realize I should not have them next to each other). You can see the tape measure pillow on the left is made with some of the same fabric from the sewing machine cover too. The black & white ginham pillows are actually made from dish towels I found in the dollar bin ($2.50 set) at JoAnn, I just sewed two towels together and I was done. I've got to run, hope you have a great Thursday.