Sunday, July 6

Wild West Icecream Sandwich Molds

I've been visiting the Williams Sonoma flagship stores in the area to demonstrate and train on the new KitchenAid Food Processor.


One of the painful advantages of visiting these stores often is browsing the store and finding stuff to bring home. When I was there the other day, I came across these darling Wild West Icecream Sandwich Molds. If you know me well, you know that I {heart} seasonal impractical stuff, and if it's kitchen stuff, then I am twice as weak because as a food stylist, you just never know when a need for a particular gadget will arise therefore you must buy it when you see it because if you don't the perfect occassion/assignment will doomed if you don't have it onhand.


So here is my latest find.... Wild West Icecream Sandwich Molds. Won't these be cute for a little cow girl or cow boy's party? They are just too adorable. (Just think you could make coordinating invitations using any of the Boho West stamp sets) I initially saw them back in May and I cringed when I saw the pricetag was $16-- well, now they are on sale for $9.99. Run and get yours today...


1 comment:

  1. I can relate to you, I can't tell you how many time I have spent what I made plus more during a demo!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: