Sunday, July 6

Manly Anniversary Card

We had our fourth wedding anniversary this past week. I have a hard time making DH cards, one because he sees all the cards I make so it's hard to surprise him and two because overall I have a difficult time making 'manly' cards. He's far from a cowboy so that really limits what I can use since the only manly type stuff I have is either from the Boho West line or has a Texas flair. I struggled and struggled, after a bin full of wasted supplies, this was it! He told me it was the nicest card I had ever made for him, so I guess I passed the test.



The background was done with the Mosiac Cuttlebug embossing folder. The brads and slide are from the Aged Copper Hodge Podge Hardware and the letters are card stock alphabet stickers I had in my stash.




I forgot to take a picture before I wrote in it so I blurred out what I wrote inside. The scroll is from Baroque Motifts and the four is from Whimsical Numbers.


Recipe:
Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Creamy Caramel card stocks
Close to Cocoa classic ink for distressing mosiac.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th Anniversary to you and DH! GREAT card! I struggle making cards for my DH AND kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: