Wednesday, July 23

Ride' Em Cowgirl

I've been wanting to use this cowgirl stamp ever since my downline Tina gave it to me. I love western stuff, (afterall I am born and raised in Texas). Well, I finally had the opportunity today!. I was putting away left overs from a previous stamp class and had the card base and layers already done (left over from this Father's Day card). I quickly added the cowgirl image and a few star brads and was done. This cute cowgirl is from My Favorite Things "Ride'Em Cowgirl" stamp set. Thanks Tina!

Recipe: Black, Kraft & Chocolate Chip card stock , Black Craft Ink, Outlaw Designer Paper

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome for the set. Those star brads are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely cute card!! Love those boots!!
    - Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Comments: