Tuesday, September 4

Stamp A Stack This Thursday!

Micaela is spending the week with Mimi & Papa (Troy's Parents) so I am going to have a Stamp A Stack all day Thursday, September 6th!
.
We'll be using two of the new popular stamp sets: Baroque Motifs & Pick A Petal
.
Come & See the petals turned into all kinds of cute bugs... a butterfly, bumble bee, lady bug, dragon fly and even a mouse!
.
These will be cards that YOU can pick sentiment... make them birthday, thank you, sympathy or whatever sentiment you want. I will have all my word stamp sets out for you to choose from.
.
Stamp 10 cards & envelopes for $20
.
As always, bring your favorite adhesive and basic cutting tools. Tell me what time of the day works for you... Bring a friend that doesn't receive my emails and you pay only $15! Please reserve your spot and time by Wednesday afternoon so I can have supplies ready for you the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: