Tuesday, September 11

It's about time for Pumpkin Bread

This weekend I popped in at one of my favorite KitchenAid trade partners, Sur La Table. I love going to visit them because they have such cool stuff. Their first display as you walk in the door are these great new pumpkin pans by Wilton.




I love cast aluminum bakeware! I have a bunch of different shaped pans. My biggest problem is that they do not nest and they take up alot of space. I ran out of space to store them in my cabinets so I started hanging them on the wall in my laundry room. (You know that thrilled my husband). I just love these new pumpkins, especially the little ones because I love making desserts in individual portions. These little pumpkins are just too adorable. I was thinking they would look cute placed in a rectangle baking pan in a group.... kinda like a 13x9 with some green paper shreds to make like a pumpkin patch. Wouldn't that be too cute! I think I am going to have to buy the pan to show you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: