Tuesday, September 4

Last Month's Projects

Here are two of the four cards we did during last months Stamp Clubs. I have four groups that meet on a monthly basis; First Monday, Second Tuesday, Third Thursday and a new group starting on the Second Thursday of the month. Please email me if you are interested in finding out more about my stamp clubs.
Now, for the projects:


This first card was done using the new Priceless Stamp Set. The colors are Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White & Black. It's hard to tell in the picture but the heart is hanging with silver cord. The "From the Heart" (Hugs & Wishes stamp set) is embossed using black craft ink and clear embossing powder.


This second card was really out of my comfort zone. I usually don't do much in Earth Elements but since autumn is around the corner, I figured I better start. I started with a card base of Chocolate Chip, stamped the background with the Paisley background stamp in chocolate chip ink for a tone on tone effect. Stamped the medallion from the "Wanted" stamp set in chocolate chip craft ink on Naturals Ivory card stock, embossed with clear embossing powder and used the new Scalloped Circle Punch to punch it out and added the Aged Copper brad in the center. I layered the madallion on Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, and Sage Shadow squares. I used a strip of the new Outlaw Designer Paper and some 1/4 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon in the center. I punched a large oval in the lower right corner to make a window effect for the "Hi There" message inside. Inside I added a piece of Close to Cocoa since it would be difficult to write on chocolate chip card stock. More samples coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: