Friday, September 14

Batty Cracker

My upline Denise Sullivan made this adorable cracker! Isn't it the cutest thing you've ever seen? I let her borrow my "Batty For You" stamp set and this is what she gave me as a thank you!


If you are interested in directions, please post a comment. You can post a comment by clicking on title and then scrolling to the bottom of the screen.

Update:

OK, so I have gotten alot of requests for the pattern. The cracker pattern came from Paper Crafts magazine. If you go to their website, find October patterns and it's the last one, page 8. I tried to find an actual magazine (to see a sample) at two stores today but only found the Aug & Sept issue. I guess the October one is not in the stores, or at least not the stores where I am looking.

8 comments:

  1. WOW! This is ADORABLE, Heather! Any idea where I could find a pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ... it's been a long day, and it's very late at night ... OF COURSE I meant MARTHA, not Heather!!!! Sorry! I feel so silly, but thank you for pointing it out to me! Been blog surfing before bed, and my mind's a jumbled mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is beautiful I would love instructions, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute!! I would love to see a pattern for that, great for Halloween and Christmas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gem of an idea! The 6th 7th and 8th graders will think these are super neat. For once I think they will be much more impressed with the container than the candy. Just a delightful way to give a real spark to their Halloween fun. Sure would appreciate your sharing the instructions so I can get started.
    THANK YOU!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cute! May I have the directions, please.

    Thanks bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is really cute. Could I have the instructions and pattern if you have one. Great job :).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, could I please too have the pattern for this.
    thanks
    Kolly

    ReplyDelete

Comments: