Thursday, March 21

Swap from Australia

Back in January I signed up for the Sweet Pouch Swap by Ros at Sew Delicious in Australia. 

I sent a swap to Austria and today I finally got mine from Australia.   We were all worried that my swap was lost between here and there but it turns out that it has been sitting at the post office here in McKinney since February 23.  Somehow I never got the notice that I had a package, it had been sitting there for almost a month! 

I went by today to pick it up and look at what I got!  Not one but two zipper pouches!  Louisa sent one for me and one for Micaela.  Isn't that super sweet. 

And, she sent a bunch of candy and chocolate.  I had to test one immediately...lol

Thank you so much Louisa, I love everything and it was very thoughtful of you to send Micaela a pouch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: