Thursday, March 28

Jiu Jitsu Suits

Commissioned embroidery.  Every now and then I get requests to do embroidery on random items.  These are Mother & Sons' Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu suits that I embroidered names on.


At first I thought these would be a piece of cake,  but looks are deceiving, these jackets weigh more than any 2 winter coats I own--- had to stand on my head and embroider these puppies upside down to make it work.  Nonetheless, I think they look cool and I hope to get more requests like this.  Grateful to have referrals like this. 



1 comment:

  1. Worthy erudition! The author is having the capability to to offer optimum quality information regarding quality based Jiu Jitsu suit (Jiu Jitsu pak) through his unique worded content. Huge count of firms are closer to our sight presently who can offer these benefits to individuals to facilitate them

    ReplyDelete

Comments: