Wednesday, March 27

Springy Owl Zipper Bag

Hi there--
Hope you are having a great day.  Does it feel like spring where you are?  We were doing great with nice warm weather then all of the sudden over the weekend we were back in the 30's-- Crazy Texas Weather.

I just made this little owl zipper bag for my Aunt Bettye who had a birthday last week.  She turned 85 years old!  Her birthday is the first day of Spring.  She has collected owl stuff since I was a little girl and she is my favorite Aunt on my Dad's side of the family.  I thought this little zipper bag would be fun for her to carry her glasses and stuff in. 

This fabric is from JoAnn.  I matched the owl pattern at the zipper opening of the bag.  I always like to do that if possible-- hate decapitating things with zipper seam...lol

I lined the inside of the bag with a fun bright pink polka dot.  The charm is from my friend Ruthie-- love it!  This is going in the mail today and I look forward to her receiving it. 

Hope the rest of your week is wonderful, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hola, como creo que entiendes Español, te voy a escribir en mi idioma pero si tu lo deseas yo conozco 4 lenguas y te puedo hablar en ingles. Me encanta que participes en mi linky party y me gusta mucho tu blog, así que soy tu nueva seguidora. Besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: