Monday, November 19

'T was the night before Christmas book....


I've been working on this book off and on for the past week. I started it at a class offered at Recollections, a local scrapbooking store that is on the verge of going out of business. They alotted 2 hours for this class and I have no idea what they were thinking because there is no way one could finish this book in that time span. Nonetheless, it's finally finished and I am glad. It was alot of work... 14 pages with quite a bit of detail. --


Working on it inspired me to make one using all Stampin' Up! materials.... I'm using the Dashing DP, Real Red, Old Olive and River Rock color scheme. I am hoping to finish it in the next few days so keep checking back.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So much detail is right, Martha! Can't WAIT to see the Stampin' Up! version!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: