Monday, November 19

November Stamp Club Projects

It's been a busy week in our household, our daughter had the flu bug and a severe ear infection, my DH has been off all week and we've turned our house upside down rearranging to make the princess a play room in what used to be DH's study. Micaela is back to her happy little self after two doctor's visits and some antibiotics but it was a little hairy for a couple of days. My husband and I both thought taking care of her was a little harder now that she can verbalize 'exactly' what she wants. It was so bad that at the last minute, I had to cancel stamp club last Tuesday. Nonetheless, here are two of the four stamp club projects for this month. I am going to revamp all of them since Thanksgiving will have passed by the time we have a make up. I was really happy with these cards so I wanted to show them anyway.
.


I did not realize until I was going back to my notes just now that both cards were inspired by Nancy Riley. Nancy does beautiful work, I love everything she does. She was one of my first subscribers and she kindly comments on most of my posts, she's like a blog fairy. Thank you Nancy for all of your inspiration. You can see her versions of the Autumn Harvest card here and her Baroque Motifs card here.

The supplies for both cards:

Chocolate Chip and River Rock card stocks. Apple Cider DP. Baroque Motifs stamped in Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip craft inks and embossed with clear powder. Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon. Brad in center of motif is More Mustard from Earth Elements box and beige brads are from JoAnn.
-
2nd card: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, River Rock, Wild Wasabi and Very Vanilla card stocks. The pumpkins from Autumn Harvest were stamped on the Apple Cider paper using Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed with clear powder. The Give Thanks saying is from Fancy Flexible Phrases (retired). I used the large oval punch to create a window.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Martha! It's your little blog fairy here! hehehe! You are too cute! I absolutely LOVE your version of the cards! Of course, I love everything you do! Watch out Martha Stewart, there's a NEW Martha with fabulous ideas and creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Comments: