Tuesday, November 20

AIY Blog Candy Winner

Ok, I was four days overdue on this. Sorry, it was a very busy week last week. I counted the names in the guestbook with pictures, excluded family members and came up with 15. The number generator picked number 6..... and the sixth picture was drum roll please.....

To celebrate 6000 hits, the winner of the AIY blog candy is none other than the blog fairy ...... Nancy Riley from Phoenix, Arizona I really couldn't believe it! The blog fairy got the candy. Nancy is very deserving of this blog candy because she comments on my posts all the time. Nancy, I need your address! Email me please!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this exciting, or what?! Martha, your blog is fantastic, your artwork is so very creative, unique and original, and your KitchenAid career is so very interesting! Thank you for sharing all of it on your blog! You are first class, all the way! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with your family! Stampin' Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Comments: