Friday, November 30

Christmas Swap Sneak Peak

These are some of the fabrics I am using for the swap items I am making for the swap at Pink Stitches.  My partner is swaping with me so I've gotta be kinda discrete until she receives the package in the next week or so.

I love all of these fabrics and I have been holding on to them for a while.  The Red Snowflake and Beige Christmas Toss fabrics are from the 12 days of Christmas collection by Kate Spain and made by Moda. I love the colors and the patterns within the items like the Christmas tree and stocking.  The Stripe and the Dot are Candy Cane Christmas by Stampin' Up!. I love how these two totally seperate collections coordinate.  I had been saving these fabrics for special projects and the day to use them finally came!

I'll be posting the finished projects in the next few days so sit tight and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: