Since my last post, I have been a little busy with the following:
- My Master Gardener certification class is almost done, we have three more class meetings and then I am done with weekly tests and homework.
- Hosted a litter pick up event (Trinity Trash Bash) with 150 volunteers on October 20
- Co-hosted a water conservation event (Water Wise Irrigation workshop) with 5 other cities on October 23
- Hosted another city wide event (Recycling is Fun Day) with about 300 attendees on October 29
- Hosted another city wide event on Halloween (Be Green on Halloween Costume Contest) on October 31
- Hosted a Lunch & Learn for city employees on November 1
- Presented to elementary student body and went on a field trip with daughter's school on November 2
- Was intending to catch up on November 3 (yesterday) since we had nothing going on except a pot luck at church but while I was grocery store, daughter had an accident and ended up in emergency room with 3 staples in her head! (all is okay now but last night was a little scarey).