Monday, November 5

Getting into Christmas Spirit

Many stores are already decorated for Christmas and I've had a few items in my Etsy store listed for over a month.  The other day I was surprised to get an order for three Christmas Santa Towels from a grandma in North Carolina.  She wanted them for her toddler grandchildren to go in her Santa themed bathroom.

Here are the towels...
She was so happy when she received them, this is what she wrote:

They are GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! OMG, they are going to look fabulous in their Santa bathroom!!!!! WOW!!!! I am sooo crazy about them!!!! GREAT job!!!  I absolutely LOVE them!!!!
Thanks so much!!!!!  My Grands are going to FLIP over them.......... their Mom too!!!!  Thanks again!!!  Regards,  Barbara :-)


It's always nice to get a note from happy customers!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: