Monday, December 3

Apples for Teachers

One of my co-workers ordered a couple of little embroidered apple tea light covers for Christmas gifts.  This design is from Embroidery Garden, the apple is in their Fall Collection.   I made one of these at the begining of the school year for Micaela's teacher and I had forgotten how simple and cute they are. 

Here is the one for Mrs. Hill.  I used a red polkadot from my stash and a green print I picked up at The Quilt Asylum here in McKinney-- sadly I had to selvage to reference but I think it was Moda from last summer.



I used two different red fabric prints so they would not be the same.  This red looks like a ginham but isn't, I didn't have a selvage on this one but it was also from TQA. 
I am pleased with how these turned out, I hope the teachers enjoy having them on their desks.  Hope you are having a great Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: