Monday, December 3

Christmas Swap going to Indiana

Here are the four items I made with the fabric I pictured on Friday.  I really like the way everything turned out.  

I started with the zippered bag, then the set of four coasters-- did stipple quilting on both.  I decided two things was not enough so I made the mug rug with fabrics from the group (more stipple quilting) and then when I started to arrange everything in the box there was a little more space so I quickly made the key fob (took a break from stipple quilting...lol).  I hope my swap partner enjoys these items as much as I enjoyed making them. 

The Red Snowflake and Beige Christmas Toss fabrics are from the 12 days of Christmas collection by Kate Spain and made by Moda. I love the colors and the patterns within the items like the Christmas tree and stocking. The Stripe and the Dot are Candy Cane Christmas by Stampin' Up!. I love how these two totally seperate collections coordinate. I had been saving these fabrics for special projects and the day to use them finally came!
My two favorite items are the zippered bag and the mug rug.  The zippered bag looks small in that collage but it's actually 7" wide and 4.5" deep. 


I tested the mug rug with one of my Lenox Butler's Pantry mugs and thought it looked good so I will have to make a mug rug for me.  

I've got to make a bunch of gifts in the coming weeks, I feel like I am off the ground and running- thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: