Thursday, July 12



Show off your Fourth of July pictures in this cute little lunch box tin!

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays. I just love red, white and blue. Anyway, in keeping with my love for patriotic stuff, I made this cute little tin to keep all our special patriotic themed pictures in it. .



The tin holds 3.5 x 5 cards perfectly. I decorated each card like a little mini scrapbook page and added a tab with the year. You can see the tabs close up by clicking: TABS

Here are the details: Cost of Class/Kit: $22


July 17 & 23 @ 7pm

I will plan an afternoon class if I get enough interest. If these dates for the class don't work with your schedule, let me know- I am sure we can figure something out.

This is a fast project. As always come prepared with your favorite adhesive, basic cutting tools and punches. If you don't have adhesive, I have some glue sticks you can purchase and you can use my tools. Bring your pictures. I would recommend printing/cropping them to wallet size ahead of time.



Class-Kit Includes:

  • one lunch box
  • 4 sheets of 12x12 SU card stock in Real Red, Night of Navy, Ballet Blue and Kraft for making cards for inside*
  • 10 6x6 sheets of coordinating patriotic paper
  • 30+ embellishments. buttons, clips, brads, ribbon slides, eyelets, star sequins, etc.
  • 10 18 inch strands of coordinating ribbon and fun fibers for embellishing pages and tieing around handle.

*The 4 12x12 card stock sheets will yield enough to make 24 pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: