Monday, July 23

Ok, I am in major clean out mode! Everyone has been asking about my retired sets and when I am going to sell them. Our schedule has just been so hairy these days that I have not been able to schedule anything. I am sending this notice to stamp club members first and on Thursday I will send to the rest of my customers.I've come up with a box full, about 30+ sets. Some are brand new and unmounted. Most of the stamp sets unless I have indicated are gently used by me & you so they will have some ink stains and general signs of use. All are from the last two Stampin' Up! catalogs, so please refer to old books for images if you are not familiar with name. You can also look at the gallery index on SplitCoastStampers.com to see projects made with the sets.

Here is a list of what I have, if you want one, two, etc... just write me back or call. This is first come, first served. I will confirm back and then you can come get them. I'll accept cash & checks on this only because credit card transactions cost me.

Please buy buy buy.... I need to get rid of this stuff to make room for more...


!Tags so much new & unmounted $10
Quick Thinking $10 new & unmounted
Shape Ups $10 new & unmounted
Spring time stems (we used to make the turkey) used $10
Measure of a Life (butterfly class) $14
A is for Adorable mounted but never used $16
Love It new & unmounted $16
Basket Full of Fun new & unmounted $22Big Blossom new & unmounted $10Very Punny new & unmounted $10
Love ya bunches sold for 17.95 used for $12
Delightful Doodles sold for $11.95 used for $8
Around the block $8
Burst into Bloom $8
Made from Scratch $8
Say it Simply $8
Dream Come True sold for $22.95 used price $15
Bloomin' Wonderful sold for $28.95 used price $18
Sew Seasonal sold for $28.95 used price $18
Oh my Word mounted but never used $12
Occassionally used $10
Lexicon of Love sold for $14.95 used once $10
By Definition background sold for $16.95 mounted but never used $14
Just Jeans background sold for $16.95 mounted & used once $12
Word by Word background sold for $16.95 mounted & used once $12

Older and/or incomplete sets
Love Blooms $8
Wpnderful Woodcuts $10
Just for you $8
Reason to Smile $4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: