Friday, July 20

Cooking with Dave Lieberman

Last month I had some problems with my camera and my memory card, luckily my little brother's friend Mike who knows alot about computers & stuff was able to recover some pictures that I had never had a chance to download. Amongst the "archives" were pictures taken during my freelance gig with Dave Lieberman from Dave Does on the Food Network and Frito Lay.

Frito Lay was launching the release off their chips made with SunFlower Oil and teamed up with Dave to promote dips (to go with the chips) from his new cookbook "Dave Dinners". We did three events... a special apprearance at the Frito Lay Headquarters in Plano, a segment on the morning show at CBS channel 11 and another special appearance at a local grocery store where he autographed cookbooks, did a quick cooking show and Frito Lay gave away lots of prizes.

I was responsible for making all of Dave's recipes for all three events.


Dave was really a nice guy... just as outgoing as you see him on tv. At the end he gave me one of his books and even autographed it for me. Isn't that cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: