Wednesday, September 25

Halloween Pillow

I have to brag.  My Halloween Sewing Swap group has been so much FUN.  We have a Facebook Group and 60 of the more than 70 ladies are constantly posting pictures and having great conversations.  No one really knew each other before the group and it has been so fun to read everyone's post, droll over Halloween Projects, exchange ideas, support each other and just plain bond.  We have already decided to do another swap for Autumn and I can't wait.  There are probably more than 100 pictures of Halloween projects so far.  I plan on making a slideshow or video of all of the projects and sharing them here after we are done.
 
In the meantime, here is another item I have made for my Halloween Sewing Partner.  The pillow is 10x10.   I sewed 4 strips of 2x2 patchwork and then attached it around the center panel.  I am pleased with how it turned out and to be honest I am going to hate to part with it.  Micaela has already made my promise I will make one with an M for her.
Hope you are having a great day!  Stay tuned for more Halloween projects in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: