Thursday, September 5

Fabric Bin

This is the fabric bin/basket I received from Julie 'Hopkins' Laidlaw in the McKinney Modern Quilt Guild Swap last month.    You might recall the swap I made BettyPat with her fabric in late June.  I was in Hawaii the day of the swap but Julie and I finally connected a couple of weeks ago and I was in awe of the gorgeous bin she made for me. 
 
This bin, basket or swimming pool (as Julie affectionately refers to it) is gorgeous, GIANT (more than 12 inches tall and 18 inches wide) and I love it!  
 
Thank you Julie! 
 

The cool thing about this swap is that the recipient supplied the fabric. I supplied a variety of the fabrics that I have used to decorate and make things for my sewing room. You can see all of the pillows on my daybed in the background.  I actually tidied up a bit to take the picture.  I'll share new updated pictures of my sewing area in the next few weeks.  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: