Thursday, September 5

Diaper Bag

A couple of months ago I made a pillow for a friend's daughter that was expecting a new baby girl back in July.  The Mom-to-be loved the pillow (featured back in June)  so much that she asked me to make a diaper bag in the same fabric.

Here it is....

The fabric is "Cute Patchwork" fabric by Michael Miller just like the pillow.  I did not use a pattern.  Katie, the Mom sent me a picture of what she had in mind and I duplicated.  I embroidered the name and appliqued initials on the front of the bag just like the pillow.


I made two big pockets on the back side.


On the backside, I added a magnetic snap closure and for the first time ever chrome rings to the 2.5 inch wide single crossover strap to kinda dress it up a bit. 
I am pleased with how this turned out.  I don't usually make bags for "sale", I hope she likes it!  Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: