Friday, June 21

Harper Kate's Items

One of my friends/customers recently talked to me about making some baby items for her friend's daughter who is expecting her first baby.  The baby will be named Harper Kate, isn't that a beautiful name.  My friend was particular about the fabric so we met at one of my local quilt stores The Quilt Asylum so she could make the selections.

The first item I made was a pillow using "Cute Patchwork" fabric by Michael Miller.

I love how eclectic this turned out.  The pillow was 15x15 inches square.

The second item I made was a burp cloth and bib set.  The fabric my friend chose was Riley Blake's "So Happy Together" by Deena Rutter.  I apologize for the not so great picture. 
I absolutely love this bright cheery little hexagon fabric.  This is the first time I have done two large applique initials using this font, I love how the initials turned out.   I hear the "Mom to be" really loved her gifts, that made the late night sewing all worth while.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: