Thursday, June 20

End of the School Year Gifts-- catching up!

Wow, the last two weeks have flown by.  I've done alot of sewing. 

These are a few of the zipper pouches I made for some of the teachers and administrators at our daughter's school for end of the school year gifts the first week of June.  Each pouch was specifically made for the recipient.


This one was for the art teacher.  She is kinda funky modern artsy and I thought this fabric was a nice match for her.

This one is for the school principal.  She has two little boys under 5 years of age and LOVES baseball.  I thought this fabric would be fun.  I monogrammed an A for her last name in gray.
 This one was for the assistant coach.  She is a modern beach babe kinda lady and I thought the sunglass print would be fun for her.
 This one was for the front office manager.  She saves the day for us often when I deliver Micaela's forgotten lunch money, glasses, and books.  Sandy likes jewel tones and coffee so the inside of this one was lined in a brown polka dot print.  I also included a Starbucks gift card for her. 
 This one was for the assistant principal.  She loves the beach and sun so I thought the flip flops on yellow would be fun for her.
 This pouch was for Micaela's BFF, Emma loves monkies especially sock monkies.  I love this print!
Well, that's the zipper pouches.  I also made two pillows.  I will show those in a seperate post. 

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Comments: