Friday, June 21

San Antonio Trip

I've been in San Antonio for the past week for the Keep Texas Beautiful annual conference.  We drove to San Antonio over the weekend and had the opportunity to spend some time with my parents who met us here before the conference started. 
One of the things we did was visit the Hemisphere Tower of the Americas.  The Tower was opened in 1968 when the World's Fair was in San Antonio, it is 750 ft tall.  The last time I was at the tower was when I was around five years old.  The best part of the trip was having dinner at the Chart House restaurant.  It was wonderful to have dinner in the rotating restaurant above downtown.  Micaela was so excited!
After dinner we took a stroll around the observation deck. 

I love seeing our daughter spend time with my parents. 

It was quite windy as you can see.  My Dad hardly has any hair but Mom and Micaela's hair was blowing big time.  I love this picture!
I hope Micaela remembers this like I remember my trip when I was five years old.  Thanks for letting me share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: