Friday, July 12

Fun Mail- Patriotic Swap

Came home from our glorious trip to Kauai.  We had a wonderful time with 30+ family members.  It's been a few days and I am still adjusting to the time change.  I think my body liked it when I got up at 6am Hawaii time...but somehow 12 noon doesn't really work in Texas.

When we arrived at our house, I had a wonderful package from my partner in the Patriotic Sewing Swap waiting for me.  The package contained four hand made items and this mini quilt is my favorite.

Isn't this lovely!  Angie my partner, did a fabulous job.  I love setting a patriotic table and this goes perfect with my Stars & Stripes Hartstone dinnerware I purchased in the 90's during Desert Storm (back when my love for tabletop began).

I'll show the other items in the next few days.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: