Sunday, July 14

Day 1 Appliqué Getaway

Day 1 of Applique Getaway was great.  The event was held at the Westin Hotel in Frisco just down the road from our house.  The organizers said there was more than 700 ladies registered. 
All the big digitizers I buy designs from were there.  My favorites are Embroidery Boutique, Digistitches and Lynnie Pinnie.    Here is the sponsor area with many samples from all the digitizers. 

 
There was several fabric vendors there, two had pretty big assortments and selections.  The Fabric Cobbler and All Stitched Up by Angela, both had great displays and lots to buy.  I really had to use a lot of self control!  Here is one shelf display of the many there--- 
At the beginning of the day, the lines were long to buy fabric but after the classes started, the lines were reasonable. 
There was quite a few classes.  One of my favorites was from Sew Michelle on making bags out of mesh.  I can't wait to try this.  Aren't these bags adorable!
All in all it was a great day.  I am looking forward to going back for part of the Sunday sessions.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful information particularly the last part :
    ) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular
    information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    my blog :: dui defense attorneys Bellflower

    ReplyDelete

Comments: