Sunday, May 26

American Spirit Sewing Swap

I was chatting with one of my good friends whom I met through a sewing swap and we were talking about how a patriotic swap would be kinda fun.  So in celebration of Memorial Day, I am hosting a swap due the week BEFORE Independence Day.  I know it's less than a month before the stuff is due so don't sign up if you can't meet the deadline.

So here it is, the show your American Spirit Sewing Swap.  Make 2-3 handmade patriotic items for your partner, include something edible and something unique from your hometown, region or state.  Sign up by May 31, receive assignment and partner info by June 1 and mail by June 27th for arrival the week of 4th of July. 

I'll be creating a Flickr group and we can tag stuff on Instragram with #spiritsewingswap.  Thanks for participating, I can't wait to see what everyone makes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: