Tuesday, May 7

My Spring Garden

It's begining to look alot like Spring in my garden.  Many of perrineals are on their way back and starting to bloom!  Here are a few of my favorite snapshots taken this weekend. 

Snapdragons next to the birdbath.  These are on their third year coming back...love them!

More Snapdragons, a mum on the left and Agusta Duelberg Salvia in the background.  Love this little birdhouse I have sitting on a stump.

These are my Knock Out Roses in the front of the house.  These are on their third fourth year and doing great.  Back in February I prunned them down to about 2 feet and they came back stronger than ever!
I love this garden flag with artwork from Mary Engelbreit.  "The Goal of Life: Living in Agreement with Nature".  Love that quote and Mary's artwork.
 Our little recycled metal dachshund sits on this tree stump slice I found on the side of the road about three years ago.  Husband thought I was crazy when I made him pull over to grab three (really wanted to grab them all).  We were about 200 miles away from home... 
 My attempt at "thrill, fill and spill" in a flower pot in our front porch.  Zinnias, lantana, verbina and monkey grass all in one pot.    Love my God Answers Prayers stake.
Well, that's my little mini tour for now.  I'll be posting more pictures as more things bloom.  Hope you are having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: