Monday, August 20

Monogrammed & Appliqued Hand Towel

Good Morning!  It's Monday and it's one more week before school starts....  Micaela can hardly wait for Friday when we go to "Meet the Teacher" at her school.

I got some sewing done over the weekend despite the two birthday parties and alot of back to school shopping.  One of the items I finished which had been on my table for too long was this hand towel.  My friend Kristi recently moved into a new house and she purchased these towels and fabric for me to make for her daughter's bathroom forever ago and I finally got to them this weekend. 


The buttery yellow towels and vintage rose fabric match her bathroom perfectly!   I am so pleased with how they turned out.   I use this font quite a bit because it stitches out so beautifully.

Hope you have a great week, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: