Monday, July 23

Room Swap in Progress

Didn't do any sewing this weekend. We've been busy doing some rearranging.   Micaela and I started the monumental task of swapping the paper craft room and her bedroom.  My paper craft room is stuffed to the gills and her room isn't far behind.  Believe it or not this was my idea.  I've needed to deal with the paper craft room for a long time and Micaela was ready for a complete color scheme change so here we go. 

We are about 15% so far... one wall and some of the closet.  Her room is going to be in transition for several weeks because I only have the evenings to work on  it with so much going on during the weekends. 

Here is the east wall with out her dresser.  I've always loved the wood picket fence flower border... so now I get to have it in the craft room.  Micaela wants a new color scheme now that she is seven, hot pink, lime green, and black & white; in her words:  "nothing spring".


Here is the same wall with some of the craft stuff in place.  That triple dresser is full of stamp sets. 


After much thought, I decided it was time to get rid of my beloved paper rack that held 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.  I posted a picture on Facebook and it was spoken for in 15 minutes. 
This room transition is going to take us quite some time.  My goal is to get it done by the time school starts the 3rd week in August.   Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: