Thursday, June 7

Back to sewing

This week we've had a lot of rain and since I couldn't spend time outdoors, I decided to catch up on some of my sewing projects.   I've been wanting to make a sewing caddy for a while and finally got around to making one.  I used some of the same fabrics I have used throughout my sewing room on other projects, mainly the Sew Now, Sew Wow fabric from Alexander Henry I used on the sewing sewing stool, lamp, cornice and embroidery machine cover. 

The picture is not great, it was raining outside and had very little natural light.  I sorta followed a  tutorial for an ironing board caddy by Sew4Home featuring one of the other fabrics I am using in my room Half Moon Modern by Moda.  I am happy with the way it turned out, now Micaela wants one for her machine.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: