Monday, June 11

Sunday Sewing

We've been so busy on weekends lately.  Yesterday we had the afternoon free and guess what Micaela wanted to do?  Sew!  I liked to sew when I was young but, I don't remember bugging my Mom to do it quite as much as Micaela bugs me.  LOL.  I might need to put a padlock on my fabric stash cause she's bound to get into it sometime.
Micaela wanted to sew yet another pin cushion, aka little square pillow to fill with walnut litter.  She has like 6, one for every season and some of her favorite themes. 
She begged to use my Janome machine instead of hers, claiming better lighting in front of the window.  Maybe we'll move on to pillow cases this week.  Hope your weekend was great.  Tonight I hope to post pictures of my Needlecase Swap at the Quilt Asylum.  Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: