Wednesday, October 15

It's Autumn...

I love this time of the year. Here are two of the cards my ladies made this week at Stamp Club.



This is a simple card I made using one of my all time favorite stamp from the "All Holidays" Stamp Set. I stamped in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed with clear powder. The background on the Chocolate Chip is the Paisley background stamp (choc chip classic ink). I used an ancient Paper Shapers punch to punch out a maple leaf in the corner (I've probably had that punch for 12+ years, I can remember using is as far back as 1997! The ribbon (which I love) is from JoAnn's. The More Mustard circle is designer paper from the Juntos collection in the Spanish Stampin' Up! catalaog. I used the Nestabilities dies for the scalloped and plain circles.


Second card is also simple. I stamped the "Stitched" background on the Really Rust card stock and the sentiment from the Best Yet stamp set in Chocolate Chip craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The scallopped and plain circles are also done with the Nestabilities dies. The leaft was done using a Cuttlebug die and matching embossing folder-- I just love that leaf!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: