Friday, October 17

More Boos

Here are some more cards made with those cute foam ghosts....

This is the card Micaela is mailing to here little friends. She wanted pink, not orange-- I think it works. We used the Top Note Die for the Pink Passion Layer and the Bubbles Cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the Black layer. Micaela loves to crank the Cuttlebug!

These are little itty bitty Boo cards like the ones from yesterday. I made these for my SIL to give to her co-workers.


Here you can see the little matching envelopes. These are coin envelopes from Staples. I got like 500 for around $15. The envelopes are that manilla color which is pretty darn close to More Mustard. The Oct 31 stamp in the corner is a stamp form the $1 bin at either JoAnn or Michael's and the Boo is from the Pictograms stamp set from SU.


I stamped the inside with the Happy Boo to You from the retired Booglie Eyes stamp set.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: