Monday, October 20

Simple Monogram Cards


My friend's SIL wanted some very simple Save the Date cards for her wedding next year. Her colors are Chocolate & Sage. Here are the three cards I came up with using the Lovely Letters alphabet set from Stampin' Up!
I used Chocolate Chip craft ink, Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow Card Stock and Chocolate Ribbon. We plan to use chocolate envelopes and use a gold pen for addressing.
This one has 1" wide Sheer Chocolate Ribbon. The medallion is from the Wanted stamp set.


I used 5/8 inch wide Chocolate Chip Ribbon and just circle punches on this one. I used the 1-1/4, 1-3/8 and 1-1/2 circle punches for the circles.


I used 1/4 inch wide Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and the first two circle punches from above on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: