Thursday, February 21

Tote for Ruthie

I made a tote for my friend Ruthie.  I am going to give it to her in Austin at Quiltcon in a few days but I already shared a picture so I can finally post here. 

This has been done for a few weeks and I have been looking forward to giving it to her since I finished.   Most of the fabrics I used have a sewing theme (Scissors, buttons, sewing machines) and then I sprinkled a chevron, some dots and hexies and lastly I added a Hello Kitty Print (she loves HK) and a weenie dog fabric (Micaela wanted to include the dog fabric so Ruthie would think of her and her dog Oreo).  I embroidered the R and top stitched a cross stitch stitch in the ditch to make it stand out a little.  I hope she likes it! 

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: