Monday, February 11

Another Blur

So things were going fine until Jan 30.  That day our daughter came home from school with a fever.  Off we go to pediatrician.  Pediatrician tests for flu, nada, just sick and prescribes antibiotics.  She misses school Thursday and goes back Friday.  We have a hectic weekend, Master Gardener volunteer work, a church event, Super Bowl, lots of homework to prepare for a HUGE day at work on Monday but all feel good.

Monday, I have a HUGE day at work and Micaela comes home from school with fever AGAIN.  Third trip to peditrician.  This time she tests positive for flu.  We had crazy week juggling but somehow I made it to all my meetings and presentations and thank God she seems to be getting back to normal.

I managed to mail out my Love Day Swaps during the week... late but considering the challenges I had during the week and then lampoon type issues on my way to Post Office, I am pretty proud and relieved they got on their way.

One of my partners, Leah is in upstate NY and although my package has arrived in her town, they are buried in snow so it will be a day or two before she gets it.  My other partner Marissa in UT got her package so I will post those in the next day or two.

I spent the week getting ready to host a baby shower, look for that post above.    Thanks for hanging in there.

1 comment:

  1. You hang in there too. It not easy raising kids, haveing a career, social life and a hobby. Not forget to take a break now and then.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: