Monday, February 1

Catching Up on Scrapbook Pages

Ever since I got my Cricut machine last year I have been scrapbooking alot more. I've become somewhat of a regular at SWARMS which are crops for people with Cricut machines. I go to a great store in Allen, called Personal Scrapbook. The owner, Tara sets aside one Saturday a month for a SWARM and you can go there from 10 am to midnight and scrap all day. It's great fun and I have made alot of friends there.

I generally take pictures of simple every day moments, therefore generate alot of work for myself because I want to scrapbook them all. I have given up on fancy pages that take hours to assemble, now it's just a title, a couple of pictures, short journaling and move on to the next page. What I am trying to say is there's nothing fancy here... Just posting for proof that I STILL do paper crafts. Here are two of my recent favorite scrapbook pages.
.
Soup for Teddy-- Using Alphalicious cartridge.
Elote (corn): Using Don Juan cartridge.
Sorry these pictures aren't great.... Thanks for looking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: